Tuesday 8 January 2008

A Clarification

In a previous post I refer to my Brother as Weeny. This is because he is shorter and thinner than me which makes me jealous, nothing more. I can't tell you how much it sucks to grow through High School and have all the girls hating you because 'you don't look enough like your brother, why can't you look more like your brother'.

I can assure you the nick name also has nothing to do with our man appendages. Rest assured that men in our clan carry on the tradition of maintaining fine horse like love staves.

*ahem*

So I'll change his Nick name then.

From now on, he shall be Surfy Smurf.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I know the feeling! My sister has always been the gorgeous one... and I would be the smart one!

Being smart is not always so much fun!! :o)

K.